Magna RX Scam – Warning ⚠️ 2022 Report on Magna RX
Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru more than a few websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and countless different on-line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the corporation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I assume they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are enormously widespread for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s truly no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in standard medicinal drug for years, usually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many elements in this category, virtually seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of present day lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer sufficient lookup to definitely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness through a number regular medicinal drug systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural coaching is genuinely spelled “catuaba” and was once an necessary phase of the cultural of a number of native Brazilian tribes.
And quite a few animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is absolutely a combination of the bark from quite a few distinctive timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially seeing that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an impact on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in usual medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a whole lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by using refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a right supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More regularly referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the extraordinary between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it may also deserve it.
The seeds incorporate numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – inclusive of zinc and magnesium – that enlarge sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different recommended elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that may definitely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may also be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, truly due to the fact of how low-priced it is and – in idea – the components need to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that may clearly do some thing for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, extensively lowering their potential to honestly work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is usually protected to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product more often than not due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s handy online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may also have to pick out a special supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if every person consists of it or can provide it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no high quality effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website