Nano C Scam – Warning ⚠️ Read The Shocking Facts Here
There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and influence of the product in query and frequently is the first step in any one identifying whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a rather daring claim; let’s spoil it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out exceptionally definitely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a more difficult erection, bounce begin your libido, increase your staying power, amplify pleasure all around, and enhance your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t surely make any phase of your physique grow. A appropriate capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you really grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I rely it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide via way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch method for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that can also enlarge the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood drift and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have demonstrated this.
The energetic molecule in Longan looks comparable to these in the Racetam family, which would possibly be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally gives calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist improve herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The advocated dose is two drugs taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It probable capacity there’s no longer a total lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would possibly hold you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few distinctive approaches to go, relying on what united states you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely bought there.
Its major supply is an on-line save known as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought fantastically lots in any country.
In US dollars, buying a single bottle will cost about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon can also be the nice name if you’re in the US and desire to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is practical – if you locate the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise real boom of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capability to be trusted.
- The formulation incorporates a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no purpose to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we choose extra than protected from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as superb as it claims.
Citrulline is a exact ingredient, however it can’t raise an complete complement and supply such a broad vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra useful components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the components is that spectacular.
There are better supplements, made in the US, that can furnish extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and typical sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing tested to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY inexpensive choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me be aware of it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a clinical situation and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your medical doctor about what dietary supplements may additionally intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website