There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It draws you in and gives prospect customers their first glimpse and impression of the product in question and often is the first step in someone deciding whether or not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages have been spelled out fantastically virtually above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a tougher erection, leap begin your libido, increase your staying power, expand pleasure all around, and raise your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they recommend that you will now not see a good deal of something by using way of outcomes for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly centered on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t absolutely make any phase of your physique grow. A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I matter it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and cross on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide with the aid of way of L-Arginine, making it correctly act as a time launch components for growing blood waft for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly acknowledged to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood waft and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have confirmed this.
The lively molecule in Longan appears comparable to these in the Racetam family, which may be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat fevers and “nourish the yin while subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to furnish amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a extra environment friendly complement than others.
It’s real that higher absorption is key to a accurate supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It probable potential there’s no longer a total lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probable hold you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few exclusive methods to go, relying on what us of a you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely bought there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought particularly a lot in any country.
In US dollars, buying a single bottle will cost about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of purchaser feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few evaluations posted at the Magic Potions website, however we continually take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is lifelike – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The formulation incorporates a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as properly as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful person it would be perfectly safe. But we want more than safe from our supplements; we want effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as high quality as it claims.
Citrulline is a desirable ingredient, however it can’t raise an complete complement and grant such a large vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing verified to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less expensive choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a scientific situation and/or take medications, you want to test with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements might also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website